Happy Monday, errrrrrbody.
This weekend was extremely busy for me in a good way.
Here’s a slight recap –
- My college friends competed in the USAPL SBWC Spring Class 2016 meet on both 4/30 and 5/1. Here’s a pickle (see below these bullets)
- Three words – Game of Thrones. Like whaaaaaaat?!
- My friends and I will be making a vlog type video for Youtube that showcases the powerlifting meet. Link to come when it’s finished
#ItsAFamilyAffair #ChiquitaCrew #SBStrengthClub
Don’t worry, I only have four more people to write about, so I’m sure it’ll be done pretty soon. I’ve also decided to add in another mini series which will be about some other friends and teachers/mentors that have impacted my life positively. More to come on that later.
As you can see, I’ve come public with my identity. So, here are ten factz about the real B. T. Benedict aka Brettany. Enjoy –
- I am double jointed in my fingers, elbows and knees. Hence why my knees oftentimes bend back; I can look like an ostrich
- I’ve played violin since I was five, and music has always been a big part of my life. I’m glad my parents instilled that early on, bc it taught me how to be determined/disciplined. I began college as a music performance major but realized soon that though it was a passion, I couldn’t make a career out of it
- When I find something I’m passionate about, I throw myself into it. Whether it be my career, a specific project, friends, family. I have many aspirations, but ultimately I just want to be happy. Also, I am a planner/organizer. I’m that guy who now makes excel sheets, schedules, to do lists for all activities
- I’ve grown a lot this year, and I all want is to have honesty and trust; I want to dispose of all negativity and live a fulfilling life that will only help me to keep moving forward, never backwards, and never worry too much of the future
- My personality type is ENFJ-A; I am extremely extraverted but I am also slightly introverted. I am highly idealistic & function upon feelings. I think it’s good to be self aware and reflect, to better yourself.
- I call pictures, pickles. Whenever I use the word picture or hear it, I honestly think it is like a foreign language to me now
- I have about six (give or take) solid friend groups bc I thrive off of other people’s energy – and though that is a lot, I am so thankful for everyone and I will always be extremely invested in my friends
- My family is the best. I love being the baby to my sister and brother, and I love being an aunt to my niece and nephew. My parents have given us everything to have a successful and happy life
- I met the love of my life in high school when I was sixteen (2009). I love you!
- I believe in Jesus Christ, and everyday I thrive to be more like Him. He provides for me though I am so imperfect and undeserving. God is love, and love is God. I’ve been through a lot and He always takes me out of the darkness
Hope everyone has a great week!
Blessings on blessings, y’all.